1.Do we ship international packages? A: Yes, we do. We use U.S. Postal Service International Priority. Rates depend upon expedited request priority from $35.95 USPS Priority International Express from $49.95.
2. How long is the processing/delivery time? A: Please be aware we offer thousands of items, some of which are ordered directly from the manufacturer. Please allow 7-14 days (depending on stock availability, shipping method and customer's mailing address) for delivery. If there is any further delays, customers will be notified via e-mail communication.
3.How long does priority mail take? A: It takes 3-5 days for U.S Postal Service priority mail depending on the destination. It takes 1-2 days U.S. Postal Service Express mail. It takes 1-4 days on UPS ground. It takes 1-2 days on UPS 2nd Day Air.
4.How long does priority mail international take to be delivered? A: Typically the package will be shipped out to the next country within three to five days express mail and seven to ten days priority mail. However, we make no claims of delivery times due to international customs officials. Therefore, please allow up to 30 days for receipt of your merchandise.
5.What is an RMA number? A: An RMA number is a return authorization number from our office to credit your account properly. It is your only tool to verify that we have received your package for return.
6.How long do I have before I can return my product? A: We know that it is difficult for sunglasses/eyeglasses to fit peoples face right out of the box. Therefore, we offer a 14 day exchange policy with no restocking fees. However, if you are to return the product for your money back we do request 25% restocking fee to pay for origination shipping from our office to your home. Special Designer lines are final sale only. They may only be exchanged for the same item within 10 days of receipt.-
7.What address do I return my packages to? A: The address to return all packages is Go-Readers.com 4607 Lakeview Canyon Rd. Suite 636 Thousand Oaks CA 91361. However, the package must have an RMA number on the outside of the box and on the original invoice or it will not be received. Please call our office at: 1-855-252-1100 M-F 10am-5pm PST to receive your RMA number. Or contact us at email@example.com.
8.Where can I track my package? A: Domestic tracking is done on the USPS website at www.usps.com. International tracking is done through the U.S. Postal service website at www.usps.com . We will e-mail you a tracking number when your order is completed and ready to be shipped. At times, it takes courier services 12 hours to receive that information so your patience is appreciated.
9.Do you have a retail store so that I can come by to see the package? A: We do not have a retail store.
10.Can't I just come pick up my package? A: Unfortunately, no. We do not have a pick up counter for packages, but we do offer FREE U.S.A.1st Class Mail shipping.
11.Do you charge sales tax? A: Yes, for California residents on Sunglass sales.
12.What does gradient mean? A: Gradient means there is a darker color on the top of the lens slower decreasing to clear from the bottom of the lens.
13. I saw the same frames but they cost much more at the local optical shop, are these AUTHENTIC? A: Our frames are factory fresh from major US manufacturers or distributors of frames. They are not knock-offs. 100% authentic...GUARANTEED! They include the manufacturer's warranty for 1 year...Temple to Temple!
14. What do the numbers on the frames mean? A: Frames are identified by manufacturer/designer, model number or name, size, and color information. Size information contains the horizontal measurement of each lens in millimeters (i.e. 50) and the distance between the lenses (bridge size) i.e. 20. Frame size may also contain the temple length in millimeters such as 140. Therefore, a frame size would be written 50/20 or 50-20 or 50/20-140. Color may be noted as a description such as antique gold, other manufacturers use a color number. Manufacturer, model or name, color, and temple length information are by custom found on the temple of the frame. Eye and bridge size are found on the bridge of the frame.
15. What is the best color for sunglass lenses? A: Sunglass lens colors are really a personal preference. As you noticed, some change your perceptions of color, brightness and contrast, and some don't. The most important feature to look for in a sunglass lens is how much UV radiation it absorbs you want 100% for maximum protection. It is also important to get lenses that are ground rather than punched, to minimize distortion. A color we call neutral density gray will darken the world but not change your color perceptions. The tint many customers prefer in their sunglasses is called G-15, which is a combination of gray and green. It is the original tint that Bausch & Lomb used in their Ray-Ban sunglasses.
16. Are there any recommendations for polarized sun lenses? A: Polarized lenses are great for those who spend time on water, drive a lot, etc. The polarization actually cuts out the light coming from the horizontal meridian while allowing in the light coming in from the vertical meridian. In other words, it blocks the light that reflects in from water or the highway, reducing glare. Please check our polarized lens section for all sunglasses that offer polarized lenses.
17. How long before I get my prescription eyeglasses? A: Prescription eyeglasses generally take 7-10 days to manufacture and insert the lens depending upon the prescription and the coatings on the lenses (mirror, anti-reflective, etc.). Generally speaking, we should get your prescription eyeglasses returned to your door with in 10-14 days from your purchase. Please check out our lens menu. Some brands require additional edging tools and we might charge a slight edging fee. We will contact you if this is the case.
18. Can I use my Vision Insurance to purchase eyewear on Go-Readers.com? A: Yes, you can. In most instances, you can be reimbursed DIRECTLY from your insurance company by submitting an itemized receipt once you have made your purchase at Go-Readers.com.
19. How can I maximize my Vision Insurance benefits when I purchase online? A: Go-readers.com offers the best pricing on name brand frames and lenses. When you utilize your frame and lens allowance and/or benefits, very often the combined savings will be greater than what you would pay out of pocket at retail chains.
20. Can Go-Readers.com submit my Vision Insurance forms for me? A: We are happy to supply you with an itemized receipt reflecting the proper insurance codes for reimbursement from your insurance company. You can submit this directly to your insurance company to receive the benefits owed to you. Simply contact your insurance company to determine where to send the receipt for reimbursement once you have made your purchase at Go-readers.com
21. Do I save money using Vision Insurance? A: Vision Insurance plans often are not "insurance" at all - but simply discounted plans that require you or your company to pay a monthly premium in order to receive a lower price on eyewear. Often, when you add up the premiums and the amount of your eyewear purchase, you end up paying MORE than Go-Readers.com regular prices.
22. What is the advantage of ordering online at Go-Readers.com? A: Whether you have a current vision plan or not, Go-Readers.com offers better prices, better selections and does not limit your lenses selection like most vision plans do. In addition you have the convenience of shopping online from anywhere in the world and getting personalized customer service attention from real experts in their field. Call us today. We’re happy to help you order conveniently online, and to help you with your Vision Insurance questions.
23. Am I responsible for customs charges on International orders? A. The recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be fulfilled by the recipient; Go-Readers.com has no control over these charges, nor can Go-Readers.com predict what they may be.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
Our Phone number is 855-252-1100